Dinner tonight was a feast for five people. My mom’s niece came over and joined us. My mom is the best cook I know! Let me try to list all the food we had.
- Stir-fry spinach
- Stir-fry celery strips with 豆腐干
- Stir-fry eggplants and tomato
- Roasted peanuts
- Stir-fry prawns with chili peppers
- Braised lamb with shiitake mushrooms and Daikon Radish
- Steamed dried scallops on soft tofu
- Cantonese-styled steamed fish – coral fish – the one that is red with blue spots
My mom did that all by herself. Amazing! I would have helped and I offered but she told me to finish my work prep first. I gained a total of 8 pounds from tonight’s meal.
Happy Holidays everyone!