I bought an indoor grill pan today so I’m really excited to make grilled dishes! I have so many things to make, including kebabs!
I was going to add mango into my salsa but Whole Foods was out, so it’s just avocado.
[100% organic & wild]
- Mahi-Mahi fillet
- 1 TBS olive oil, for brushing over the fish
- 2 ripe avocados, diced into cubes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped into cubes
- 2 TBS olive oil, for salsa
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- ½ cup flat Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt & ground black pepper to taste
Preheat grill to high heat. Brush the fillets with olive oil and let them sit for 10 minutes. Make the salsa by mixing the avocados, tomatoes, olive oil, parsley, cayenne pepper, and season with salt and pepper.
Grill fish for 3-4 minutes on each side. To serve, spoon salsa over fillets.