This took me less than 10 minutes to make, blanching included. I love the colors and it was very good! I wish raw fish was cheaper.
[100% organic & wild]
- Handful of mixed greens
- Handful of green beans, blanched
- 1-2 oz. fresh tuna, cut into sashimi pieces
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS salted capers, rinsed
- 1 TBS finely grated lemon zest
- Cracked black pepper
- For the dressing, heat a frying pan on medium heat and add the oil, capers, and lemon zest and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Place the green beans on the bottom on the plate, then the mixed greens, and top with the tuna
- Pour the dressing over and eat immediately!
*Adapted from Donna Hay’s Off the Shelf: Cooking from the Pantry.